Amazonian Magic Mushrooms are considered highly potent because they contain an absurdly high amount of psilocybin and psilocin. These two psychedelic compounds are the reason why you hallucinate after consuming shrooms. It’s important to note that the blue coloring in the stems is a direct correlation with the overall potency of the mushroom in question. Therefore, if your mushrooms contain blue hues – then you’re in for a wild ride. Thanks to the high content of psilocybin and psilocin, the effects of Amazonian Magic Mushrooms are second-to-none. Remember, psilocybin and psilocin directly affect your serotonin levels, which is why most users claim an increased mood. Furthermore, the thalamus, which is the sensory portion of your brain, is directly affected. As your sensory organs are sending information back to the thalamus, the psilocin produces a hallucinatory effect. In general, taking a medium dose of Amazonian Magic Mushrooms produces a psychedelic experience. Taking a large dose, which is typically anything over 2.5-grams, will produce strong hallucinations. For most, Amazonian Magic Mushrooms are an excellent choice for small get-togethers and larger festivals, which makes it a versatile choice. Caution: regardless of strain mushroom effects will differ from person to person. Always start with a small dose and don’t rush into increasing your dosage.
- 0.1-0.35g – Microdose – background work, you may feel a slight boost in mood and some extra energy
- 0.5-1.5g – Light dose – recreational
- 2-3.5g – Moderate dose – recreational – closed eye visuals, very euphoric
- 4-5g – Strong dose – bordering on a spiritual dose, open and closed eye visuals usually
- 5g+ – Heroic or Spiritual dose – intense visuals and euphoria, high doses like this are where people usually experience an altered sense of self or ego death