A very well-recognized variant of the Psilocybe Cubensis family of magic mushrooms. These exotic mushrooms are native to Cuba and much of Central America, where they were first discovered in the early 1900s by F.S. Earle – this makes Cuban Cubensis arguably the truest or most original of the Psilocybe Cubensis shrooms. This exotic magic mushroom has become famed for its’ higher than average psilocybin content, offering un-matchable potency and a heavily psychedelic experience. As the stigma around psychedelics and magic mushrooms fade away, more and more light is being shined on the therapeutic and medicinal applications of psychedelic mushrooms. Studies find that the effects of psilocybin and other hallucinogenic alkaloids do more than create vivid images and colours – a psychedelic experience can alter or make neurological changes in the brain, providing many real life applications in regards to mental health and disease. Cuban Cubensis is a strain that can be used for many purposes – their potency and positive trip are great for recreational use, while also providing entheogenic properties, you can buy shrooms and making them a strain of shrooms that can be used for spiritual awakening, or micro-dosed to help deal with anxiety, depression and much more.
Caution: regardless of strain mushroom effects will differ from person to person. Always start with a small dose and don’t rush into increasing your dosage.
- 0.1-0.35g – Microdose – background work, you may feel a slight boost in mood and some extra energy
- 0.5-1.5g – Light dose – recreational
- 2-3.5g – Moderate dose – recreational – closed eye visuals, very euphoric
- 4-5g – Strong dose – bordering on a spiritual dose, open and closed eye visuals usually
- 5g+ – Heroic or Spiritual dose – intense visuals and euphoria, high doses like this are where people usually experience an altered sense of self or ego death