If you want to take Jack Frost magic mushrooms recreationally, then you’ll need to do so carefully. Remember, these are incredibly potent, so you’ll want to start at a much lower dose for you and those around you. So long as you dose them to a reasonable level, you’ll experience pure joy, interconnectedness, and mild visual hallucinations. That makes it the perfect experience for a trip out in the woods, or even just hanging out at home. However, if you do go somewhere in nature, you’ll need to be sure to take Jack Frost magic mushrooms once you reach your destination. Never drive after taking magic mushrooms or do anything remotely dangerous. Remember that a magic mushroom trip can last up to six hours, so you’ll need to be prepared if you’re out and about. Make sure you have enough food, water, music, and good vibes to last you your entire trip. Caution: regardless of strain mushroom effects will differ from person to person. Always start with a small dose and don’t rush into increasing your dosage.
- 0.1-0.35g – Microdose – background work, you may feel a slight boost in mood and some extra energy
- 0.5-1.5g – Light dose – recreational
- 2-3.5g – Moderate dose – recreational – closed eye visuals, very euphoric
- 4-5g – Strong dose – bordering on a spiritual dose, open and closed eye visuals usually
- 5g+ – Heroic or Spiritual dose – intense visuals and euphoria, high doses like this are where people usually experience an altered sense of self or ego death