Malabar is considered a rare mushroom that originates from the southwestern Malabar Coast of India. This magic shroom grows to very big sizes. The onset of this mushroom can be quick as it may take around 45-60 minutes in some cases for the hallucinogenic effects to take place. Its duration generally can last for about 4-5 hours. If you are new to magic shrooms or are the carrier of low tolerance levels, we strongly recommend starting with no more than 1g dose followed by a 3-hour wait period. Even though for some individuals the onset may happen as fast as 45 minutes, it is safer to wait at least a few hours to allow these shrooms to fully work their hallucinogenic effects. Caution: regardless of strain mushroom effects will differ from person to person. Always start with a small dose and don’t rush into increasing your dosage.
- 0.1-0.35g – Microdose – background work, you may feel a slight boost in mood and some extra energy
- 0.5-1.5g – Light dose – recreational
- 2-3.5g – Moderate dose – recreational – closed eye visuals, very euphoric
- 4-5g – Strong dose – bordering on a spiritual dose, open and closed eye visuals usually
- 5g+ – Heroic or Spiritual dose – intense visuals and euphoria, high doses like this are where people usually experience an altered sense of self or ego death